ForumGuitarradas
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Ronnie Montrose Suicidou-se...

Ir para baixo

Ronnie Montrose Suicidou-se... Empty Ronnie Montrose Suicidou-se...

Mensagem por miguek Qua Abr 11 2012, 09:46

Encontrei hoje uma noticia no Ultimate-Guitar tab e este senhor que lançou alguns grandes musicos suicidou-se...

A coroner has ruled that guitarist Ronnie Montrose, who rose to fame playing alongside the likes of Van Morrison and Herbie Hancock, had committed suicide by gunshot wound.

It was previously reported that he died on March 3 of prostate cancer, which he had battled for two years. He was 64-years-old, and suffered from clinical depression throughout his life.

Ronnie was best known for his 1970s band Montrose, named after himself, which helped launch the career of Sammy Hagar. Later, Hagar joined Van Halen but continued to perform Montrose songs live.

A statement left by Ronnie's family after his death hinted at the true circumstances of his death:

"He'd battled cancer, and staved off old age for long enough. And true to form, he chose his own exit the way he chose his own life. We miss him already, but we're glad to have shared with him while we could."

Now the coroner's report has been revealed, the statement has been replaced :

"By now, the devastating truth of Ronnie’s death is public knowledge. We hope you can understand why we wanted to keep this news a private family matter for as long as possible.

"He loved being a guitarist, a composer, a producer, and a creator of magic. He fully understood his gifts, and yet he constantly pushed himself to evolve, improve, and make better music."

His wife Leighsa Montrose said he did not leave a suicide note, but the BBC report that he sent this final text message shortly before his death:

"I'm so sorry. Still have the gun in my hand. I'm going on that voyage. I love you beyond measure."

Fonte Ultimate Guitar Tab ( [code]Mais aqui!)
miguek
miguek
Guitarrista de garagem

Guitarra : Fender Squier Affinity Series, Epiphone SG 400
Guitarrista : Ritmo

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos